Everyone deserves a night out. Whether it be for half price shakes at Sonic or a fancy meal at one of the best restaurants in town. The BOILERROOM gains most of its charm, and its name for that matter, from the fact that the restaurant is in an old boiler room. This place is easily the best restaurant that I have ever been to and the service is fantastic. They specialize in pork and every couple of weeks they get an entire pig. As a result of this our meal, which was pork, tasted so fresh and juicy. I have never ate anything with this much flavor and richness. What we ordered is as follows:
- t.d. niche farm’s berkshire porchetta: salsa verde, heirloom polenta, house sausage, roasted radish, grilled asparagus.
- ghislaine (washed rind goat’s milk, nebraska)
- charmoix (trappist style cow’s milk, belgium)
- ascutney mountain (raw cow’s milk, vermont)
- blackberry mint jam
- carameled nuts
- blackberry rhubarb crisp: rhubarb sauce, mint leaves, local rhubarb, vanilla gelato.